Facilities Performing at their Peak
Electrical equipment failures account for millions of dollars in damage and lost business every year. As this country’s electrical infrastructure continues to age, this problem is only going to worsen unless active steps are taken to counter the trend. Ironically, more than two-thirds of electrical system failures can be prevented by a routine preventive maintenance program. The failure rate of electrical equipment is three times higher for components that are not part of a scheduled preventive maintenance program as compared with those that are. In addition, a planned EPM program allows the equipment owner to schedule the system outage at a time of their choosing rather than having to correct major problems resulting from an always untimely failure.
EPM Services Include:
- High Voltage Vault Inspection, of the main distribution system
- Infrared Thermography, a powerful way to monitor and troubleshoot hidden electrical issues
- Power Quality Analysis – monitoring of incoming electrical power
- Generator – inspection of a building’s back up power source
- All Lighting – internal, external and emergency
- Electrical Devices – receptacles, switches, baseboard heating, etc.
- Data & Communications – Main patch panel, data wiring and outlet inspection
- Electrical Raceways – includes conduits, ladder racks etc.
- Electrical Depreciation Reports
- Annual Operating Permits
- Recommended Maintenance Practices
- 24-Hour On Call Service
Allowing our expert staff to use Thermal Imaging in your home allows you to rest assured that your new and existing installations have been completed to the proper specifications.
- Expert Advice.
Our Electrical Service team has seen it all! We can offer invaluable advice by utilizing Thermal Imaging to give you a full scan of your electrical circuits. We can determine if there are any issues with your connections and give you suggestions on how to efficiently resolve them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
We promise your complete satisfaction – GUARANTEED! If you are not fully satisfied, let us know, and we’ll make it right or you don’t pay!
Contact us today for more information about out Preventative Maintenance Services!
Request a Service